Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Egg Garland

I started building my holiday decorations collection about three years ago, and I haven't gotten much further in the calendar than Christmas.  Extensive collection, I know.  However, after seeing this DIY Easter Egg Garland, Easter might be my next holiday target.


How cute and easy is that garland made of freebie paint chips?

I recently become familiar with the paint chips, while choosing wedding colors. Sophisticated method, I know. Sorry about the poor quality picture, but here are the pretty things.  Keep a lookout for more posts related to these colors as we make some wedding decisions. 
 


If they don't kick me out of the Home Depot for obsessive hoarding of paint chips, I might have to attempt this garland this weekend.  If it turns out halfway cute, I'll post an update of the finished product.  Does anyone know the ethics associated with paint chips? 

2 comments:

Akrons the Viking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akrons the Viking said...

oh, love the garland idea! super cute.
and of course... carolina blue!!!
good luck with the paint chip ethics :)